Thank you for joining Gather Women on the 1st of every month as we pray for our nation. We have so much to celebrate and be thankful for including the rich diversity of each province as together they unite and strengthen our nation. This month our prayer focus is Quebec.
- Pray for Premier Philippe Couillard for wisdom as he leads. Pray that government leaders in Quebec would be trustworthy to administer effective financial solutions across the province.
- Pray also for leaders to make a favourable way for church buildings to be established.
- Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit to begin in Quebec and impact the nation of Canada. Pray for healthy churches to grow and new churches to be planted.
- A religious spirit remains fighting to keep its stronghold but the rise of healthy life giving churches all across this province seems to be strengthening the fresh air of the kingdom. The tension across the province when it comes the church seems to have softened in this current generation. Pray for a strong spiritual reawakening across the province of Quebec. After years of 'hard soil' church leaders sense an openness and evidence of people seeking spiritual truth.
- Pray specifically for businesses to continue to flourish in Quebec. It is not an easy province to do business in because of the increased cost of needing to be bilingual in most business interaction. Pray for entrepreneurs to thrive, for the city to prosper and the kingdom to advance.
- Pray for a deeper sense of honour for God ordained spiritual leadership. Where there has been defensiveness and cynicism towards the church and its leaders, pray for a trust and openness to increase.
- Pray for lost people to find Jesus. There is a generation who have never heard of the name of Jesus. There are families that need to know true biblical community.
- Pray those God is calling to serve Him in Quebec would have safe passage and an open door to immigrate into this stunning province.
- God keep our land glorious and free. In Jesus Name. (2 Corinthians 3:17)
Thank you for joining with other women across Canada in prayer.
The Prayer Team in partnership with Vanessa Hoyes, Quebec.