This year we have the unique opportunity to celebrate 150 years of our great nation. We have so much to celebrate and be thankful for. God has given us a rich inheritance in our bountiful land. We can indeed sing with the Psalmist that our “boundary lines have fallen in pleasant places”. This month our prayer focus is on Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Pray for Premier Dwight Ball, for wisdom as he leads.
- Pray for the industry and economy of Newfoundland and Labrador especially as Spring approaches. The welfare of many citizens relies heavily on the availability and accessibility of natural resources.
- Pray for Department of Children, Seniors and Social Development led by Minister Hon. Sherry Gambin-Walsh, as they look to provide programs for strong and nurturing communities.
- Pray for ministry conferences and leadership training sessions that are happening in the coming month. May God raise up leaders ready and willing to do His work with renewed vision.
- Pray for the church and para-church leaders, for strength and perseverance in ministry. We ask God to make hearts receptive to His mercy and grace and to open avenues to spread the love of God to the people of Newfoundland and Labrador.
God keep our land glorious and free. In Jesus Name. (2 Corinthians 3:17)
Written by Julianne August, Prayer Catalyst