The Lord is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth.
John 14:6 : "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"
- Declare out loud in prayer: “I will seek to know the truth, and the truth will set me free” (John 8:31). Thank God for His Word today and that as a disciple of Christ you can abide in the Word of God, know truth and find freedom.
- Pray for someone today who does not know the love of Christ. Ask Jesus to reveal himself as absolute truth in their lives. Ask for their salvation.
- Today we come together across our nation on behalf of prodigal children. Pray for everything hidden to be exposed by the light of Christ and truth to penetrate the darkness in our prodigal’s lives. Pray for a hunger for truth!
- Ask for courage to speak the truth in love. Eph. 4:15
- Pray Proverbs 40:11 for a prodigal you know. “Do not withhold your mercy from __________, O Lord; may your love and truth always protect ___________ “ (Psalm 40:11) .
Julianne August, Prayer Catalyst