God has invited you into relationship with Him through Jesus Christ.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." Matthew 28:19 "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"
- Pray about how you can show hospitality to others, invite others and accept others even if they are strangers, making your faith visible. (Matt. 22:9)
- Ask God to forgive you for a time you knowingly excluded someone, leaving them feeling isolated, lonely or hurt.
- Pray about who you could intentionally invite into your home, to a Bible study, to a coffee shop, for a walk, or to a church service.
- Thank God for a person in your life who invited you to something that left a lasting impact.
- Invite a friend to Gather Rise